Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Attention Seeking


Great Grandma and Grandpa Young were able to come and visit Alexis yesterday. We appreciated their willingness to brave the snowy roads - I'm beginning to think that all it does in Utah these days is SNOW! I'm starting to see the many ways that Lex is taking after me - for instance she is not a huge fan of crowds. Poor great grandma Young only got to see a grumpy little girl and the minute there was just the four of us again Lex was all smiles. I must Say, I do hope she turns out more like her Dad in this respect... she's destined to be a social butterfly.

David and Kristen also braved the roads from Provo - they were SO sweet to drive for an hour and a half, chat for a minute, and turn around to drive home. Kristen started her new job today and poor David had to be to work at 2AM - I felt a little selfish having them here, but LOVED every minute we had together.

Lex definitely loves all the attention, but as you can imagine by the end of the night she was quite tuckered out. She slept from 10:30Pm and I had to wake her at 9:00AM... poor kid, that's the life of a super star I guess.

3 comments:

dayna said...

holy cow she is SO beautiful. truly! wish I could drip in to see you guys too. have fun!

dayna said...

oops, i meant 'drop in' not 'drip in' haa ha

Merrilee said...

uSHE IS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!! I Can't wait to see her!!!!!!