Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Surprise


Alexis and I decided that David needed some time to study for midterms, so we thought we'd remove distraction... and go visit Grandma and Grandpa Young in Utah. Sunday night we bought a ticket and Monday morning we were on a plane! Mom and Dad were already planning on driving out to Cali for Lex's baby blessing - so, I bought a one way ticket and will drive back with them this weekend.

Apparently you are supposed to call the airline and inform them you are traveling with a baby, so when I should up with Lex without notifying them it raised major red flags. They must have thought I was trying to hide something, so they searched all my bags, took apart the car seat, and even patted me down. I didn't get the memo that I am the picture of today's modern smuggler.

Lex was great on the plane. She slept through the landing - and behaved better than the stressed out grown adults around me. We arrived just in time to hit a blizzard on the drive home.

0 comments: