Thursday, January 10, 2008

One Day My Daughter Will Kill Me






These days it is not a good thing to have nude pictures of yourself on the Internet, so I have no doubt that years from now when Alexis realizes that her cute naked butt was plastered all over the family blog I'm sure law suits will arise (it's a good thing we have so many lawyers on David's side... guess we better start kissing up now, so they take our side).




Lexi will be 2 months old next week, and I can't believe how big she continues to get. It seems like everyday brings new changes... we are not ready for her to grow so quickly!We get very bored sitting home all day staring at each other, so we pull out the camera. Lex hasn't really mastered holding up the camera - heck she just started holding up her head - so you'll have to live with pictures of her instead of by her. For these pictures I had her dig deep - bet you can't guess her motivation... I'll give you a hint: one was taken before a visit to the changing pad, and the other after...

0 comments: