Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Dental School Delight


David recently discovered that he has once again passed all of his classes. He is now well into his second year of dental school. And, not only is he surviving, but he is excelling. UCLA is on a pass/fail grading system, and thus far David has received all passing grades - that could of course have something to do with his many hours of practice and study. We are very glad that he loves what he is doing.

This upcoming year will be the most difficult - as he will be taking the dental boards in July.

He still is looking into Orthodontics as a specialty, and the board scores have a large influence on getting accepted to specialty schools. He has already begun studying, and Lex and I have already begun preparing ourselves for a few months of bonding time just the two of us. \I promised David I would show Lex pictures of him everyday so that she would recognize him come July...

0 comments: