Being at Grandma and Grandpa's house has opened Lexi's eyes to the world of FOOD. Of all the lessons they could teach, the message coming through loud and clear is: food is everything. Since being here she has had to decline her first sip of Pepsi, tasting jelly belly's, and most recently homeaid french fries. Each day I can see her resolve weakening and I think that the temptation may be more than she can handle. For now she'll have to be content with chocolate milk... guess that means mom will have to do her part and keep eating M&Ms.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
As always I love the blog and the photos! Thanks for being so awesome at updating your blog!!! I talked to David this week and he really does miss you two ladies! You're a rock star Jenn for putting up with him! I hope you have a blast in Utah!
Loves,
Merr
Post a Comment