Today, I think that I miss David's desire to help everyone he meets. Mom and I were watching a show last might called 'What Would You Do?'. The basic premise is, people are put in awkward situations to see how they respond. For instance, an actor sits on a park bench throwing trash all over - would you stop and say something, pick up the trash yourself, or simply look the other way and move on? Last night's show was quite interesting with situations involving what a person would do if at a restaurant the waiter/waitress was hitting on your significant other, or in a park you came across a man being abusive to a woman, etc.
If I were to be brutally honest with myself, I think that in most of the situations, I would probably not say or do anything. However, I know without a doubt that David would not even think twice before trying to help, no matter what was happening. I love that he has the desire to be of service and help. Although this trait ends up costing us a few bucks here and there, I have a feeling it will all even out in the long run...
If I were to be brutally honest with myself, I think that in most of the situations, I would probably not say or do anything. However, I know without a doubt that David would not even think twice before trying to help, no matter what was happening. I love that he has the desire to be of service and help. Although this trait ends up costing us a few bucks here and there, I have a feeling it will all even out in the long run...

0 comments:
Post a Comment