Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I Miss David - 8

David has officially finished 5 of his 12 finals, and I am shocked to report that he is still quite coherent when we talk... usually by this time he walks around muttering things I have no idea what they mean. Today, I think I miss David's outgoing personality. He is one of those people that has a gift at making others feel important. He is genuinely concerned about others, and uses excellent find out questions to see how they are doing. From day one, in the MTC, I was very impressed by his ability conversing with people.
This is one trait that I can say without a doubt that only he possess in our household - I am not good with 'social'. In fact, I think that he is good enough for both of us, so I may just let him keep doing the social work, and I'll find something else to practice.

0 comments: