Lex has officially mastered rolling over. She started out going from her back to stomach - but now she has mastered rolling in both directions. It is amazing how quickly she learns things after doing it once... she is growing up TOO fast!
She has always loved to be moving, and I am finding she has no boundaries. On Saturday night I bundled her up and put her to bed - every night I lay her down facing the same direction in the crib - horizontally with feet pointing towards the door. You can imagine my astonishment when I went in to check on her at 7AM, and found she had rotated counter clockwise, and was now laying vertically... I decided that David must have moved her sometime in the night, without my knowing.
However, when I went to get her up at 8 and I found her once again laying horizontally, but with her head - instead of her feet - towards the door, I knew this was a test of my sanity. I could not convince myself she was able to move all on her own, so I settled on the sad truth that my husband and daughter were conspiring to make me feel like I was losing my mind. Course, I guess I should let them in on the secret that it actually takes a whole lot less to convince me I'm losing it!
1 comments:
Hey there, I hope you all had a great Easter, it sure looks like you did! I'm glad you are all back together agaian. Tender. Lexi looked so adorable in her Easter dress. She is one lucky girl to have you and Dave as her parents.
Hope all is well!
Post a Comment