Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Escaping Reality

As finals once again draw near, Lex and I have removed ourselves as distractions for David. He has a pretty packed finals week with TWELVE exams. We are both looking forward to the end of this quarter, as it has been the most demanding and difficult thus far. David would probably say that it has been harder for him than me, but I am sure that I can make a pretty strong case for the contrary - hey, if he gets to complain about pregnancy sympathy pains, I feel quite justified having finals sympathy pains.
So, I once again find myself in Utah. The flight was a bit more difficult for Lex than the first time, but on the upside, the airline didn't confuse me for a terrorist; you win some you lose some I guess. Lex and I will be here for about a week and a half. Our hope is that by us not being home, David will have plenty of time to study and not feel like he is neglecting us.
Well, there is probably more to say, but I must go.... it's snack time.

1 comments:

dayna said...

oh have fun! i really wish i had a trip to utah to look forward to. i miss family very very much!