Tuesday, April 21, 2009

new love

I don't know how many people are familiar with the Internet site Pandora Radio... but, i think I'm in love!
initially i was set up with Pandora by the phone. and, as blind dates go, i have to admit we've been going strong ever since. the jist is that you can create your own radio stations by entering an artist, song, or genre - and, Pandora does the rest.
when it comes to music i admit that i could be described as "attention impaired". I can't listen to more than one or two songs by the same artist before getting bored and restless - actually, come to think of it, this really does remind me of my past dating life... this is why i have found my other half in Pandora - i can't get bored, cause I never know what is coming next!
if you have never heard of Pandora, i strongly recommend checking it out.

www.pandora.com

a couple of my favorite stations currently are:
flightless bird american mouth by: iron and wine
Paul Cardell (piano solos)
Carter Burwell (instrumental)

1 comments:

Merrilee said...

I LOOOOOOOVE Pandora!!!!! It is the greatest thing EVER!!!!! I love the photos from Venice Beach??