
Although I am a little late in getting this posted - I have to wish my amazing SIL Kristen Happy Birthday!!
Kristen joined the family almost 2 years ago - and we have all been the better for it. Kristen - I hope that you had a great birthday - even though you had to work, and probably had to make your own dinner, and probably didn't have a husband cause he was studying for tests... Know that i love you and was thinking of you!!!
Next year we'll have to work something out so that I can wish you a happy birthday in person... you work on that from your end and I'll do the same from mine.
Thanks for making the boring Provo to Ogden drive not just once BUT twice so that we could hang out. I miss our late night talks and having the chance to laugh about anything and everything that comes up :)
I love you!! Happy (belated) Birthday!!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Happy Birthday!
Posted by Jenn at 5:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment