I had ice cream with last week.
And by with, of course, I mean that he was sitting at one table with his daughters and I was at another table visiting teaching. It was the most uplifting vt experience that I have ever had!
When I got home I asked David if he knew who Dylan McDermott was. He responded in the affirmative, but didn't seem at all impressed that I had seen him. He only had one question, "he's in the ward, isn't he?"
So, I am officially going to start a Mormon myth... Did I tell you the guy from the Practice is in MY ward?!?! It's really hard to name drop when I'm married to someone who doesn't know names!

2 comments:
whoa baby, i wouldn't have minded that at all! I just realized that you do live in the middle of all that hollywood stuff. have you ever seen anyone else? too cool.
Wowzers... and to think I was looking at condos down the street from Al Gore! You LA people definetly have the upper hand when it comes to hot celebrities just roaming the streets! I need to come visit again. :)
Post a Comment