Monday, July 14, 2008

Crash Course

When David came to Utah for Nana's funeral, I tried to persuade him to stay through the weekend. However, UCLA had scheduled a CPR training for his class that he felt he should not miss. He did not miss it - in fact, he didn't miss it to the tune of $400 flight dollars Delta offered him to be bumped to a later flight. As is plainly obvious, I am still trying to come to grips with the fact he actually got on the plane.
Any hoo, during the training, he got a refresher course on infant CPR and shared it with me over the weekend. I have to say it was one of the most beneficial CPR trainings I have ever had... mostly because our training doll was SO lifelike.
I feel much better able to live with my - everything goes in the mouth - child. She has an uncanny ability to tell when something is actually edible, and tosses those things aside but puts everything else in...She didn't quite know what to make of, "be sure to get a tight seal around all of the orifices"...

1 comments:

Merrilee said...

She is soooo stinkin' cute I can't stand it!!!!!