Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's not easy being cheesy


Today marks 8 months since Lex was born! I don't know where the time has gone. I try not to daydream about how little and cute she used to be. Because I've learned, that much like a dog sense fear, my daughter can sense when I am not paying complete attention, and before I know it the entire house is turned upside down with her sitting serenely in the middle of the rubble trying to look innocent.
She has been a great blessing to our family. Never in my life have I felt like I truly was meant to be doing what I was doing... until now. She is the most demanding, rewarding, and entertaining full time job I have ever had!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

what great pictures. she is such a cutie.

Kimberly Robinson said...

You can start her college fund by charging me a nickel for every time I say this, she's the happiest little camper ever! Cute, cute, CUTE!