Okay, so I have been VERY remiss in my blog updating duties. How odd that I can find time to chat about burping Lexi, but when things worth posting are happening I don't have time to turn on the computer.
In fact, a while ago David and I were daydreaming of when he will have a practice and the schedule he wants. We were trying to figure out whether he wanted to have Monday or Friday off... should the weekend start or end early? He decided on Friday off, but I decided if I were in his shoes, I want BOTH. Yes, that is right; I am a quitter that procrastinates... I don't want to start and I want to end early.
So with that in mind, I will try and post the highlights of the past few weeks... so much to do, so little motivation to do it...
0 comments:
Post a Comment