On Sunday February 3rd Lexi was blessed in our very own UCLA ward. She looked absolutely adorable in her white dress (thanks Nana!) and she even sported a bow for the occasion. That’s right, once again the Karo syrup came in handy - only this time I was very careful - too many witnesses.
David did a beautiful job. Though, he did admit he was a bit frazzled by her ear piercing screams; for some reason he isn't used to giving blessings to screaming individuals. I promised him I'd keep that in mind the next time he gives me a blessing so he can get more practice keeping his cool. Lex was blessed that she would be a 'good example for her brothers and sisters'... you can bet that I picked up on the PLURALS right away - I am actually wondering if that's referring to actual blood relatives or the human race in general. Gonna need some clarification! If it's literal siblings, of course she'll be a good example; she's going to be at least 21 before I even think about labor again.
I have always thought it would be cool to record my kids' blessings so they can refer to them, and thanks to modern technology we were able to record Lexi's blessing and start her collection. This way, when I am typing it up I can make the proper corrections...
1 comments:
Jenn, she is so gorgeous. Well done to you and David!
Post a Comment