On Friday the 15 Lex celebrated being 3 months old. She is a joy to have around. We have been really lucky to get such a happy baby... we may have to quit while we're ahead, cause she is really spoiling us.
She continues to get bigger. As my mom says, Lex keeps her years supply of food storage in her cheeks. As I can see it that means that she had about a 4 years supply. We are working on rolling over and giggling. She's not too sure how to accomplish either of these tasks, but is actually quite entertaining as she tries.
To celebrate her growing up, we have moved her out of the travel crib in our room, and into her own room. I wish I could say we did this for her sake, but my motives were purely selfish. In her own room she sleeps till about 8AM, rather than waking up at 6AM with David in our room... when he can feed her at 6AM she can come back.
1 comments:
Happy 3 Month Birthday Lexi! Sure do love you and can't wait to meet you!
Post a Comment