After being told Dr. Jones would not be able to see Lex here at UCLA, we made one last effort to change his mind and emailed him. Last Wednesday night I could not sleep I was so frustrated with how things had turned out, so I decided to email Dr. Jones. I told him all about how things had played out, also included my own sad story (nothing like playing for a little sympathy), and even attached a few pictures of Lex's hands.
I really didn't have much faith that we would hear back from him - and if we were so lucky, I thought it would be just to say he was sorry but would only be able to see us in May at UCI. So, late Friday night when I turned on the computer and found an email from the Doctor, I was a little nervous to read it. Happily though, he has agreed to see Lex next week before he moves to UCI to become Orange County Pediatric Hospital's chief of orthopedic surgery.
We are very relieved that he is fitting Lex in. when it comes time for the actual surgery we will most likely have to go to Irvine, but at least we can get his opinions about her case next week.
1 comments:
What a blessing for you guys that he came through! How could he not? You're an awesome mom Jenn and I can't wait to see little Lexi! Love you guys!
Post a Comment