Alexis and I could not pass up the weather today, and decided to take a break from our busy lives to sun bathe. Aside from the fact that we were wearing long pants and I was wearing a long sleeve shirt, we looked pretty natural out amidst all the other sun worshippers. Lex was intrigued with the grass, and the way the plants moved in the wind. I was intrigued that we were lucky enough to find an actual patch of grass in LA to sit on... oh, life's little pleasures.
I think that the high point of the outing would have been the exact moment I was holding Lex in the air above my head, and she threw up. Without a doubt, I can count that as one of those moments when my life flashed before my eyes - course a split second later all I saw before my eyes was white and slimy. I can't recall my life being filled with that much white goo before having a child... I keep trying to tell her one of these days she is going to have to start contributing more than just bodily fluids to this family. I could be wrong, but I have the distinct feeling she knows it's an empty threat.

1 comments:
i am truly jealous of the weather there as we are enjoying high winds and snow today here in colorado! oh, to be able to go outside again! enjoy it!
Post a Comment