Lex woke up with a runny nose yesterday, which seems to have morphed into a full on cold today. I felt really sorry for her up until breakfast. It seemed the need to cough struck her at exactly the moment I put a spoonful of oatmeal in her mouth... The first time the oatmeal flew, I think it was an accident. The 2nd - 10th times, I'm pretty sure she knew exactly what she was doing.
We haven't taken many pictures lately, but here are some of my favorites - she is getting SO big!
EDITOR'S NOTE: these days, she is nude as often as clothed...



Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Cold Front
Posted by Jenn at 11:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sorry to hear that Lexi is sick! That is no fun. Hopefully you can stay health. :)
Love the pictures!
oh i love her little stinker face. just want to kiss on her! good to see pics. hope her birthday is super exciting:) tomorrow! ah i miss you guys
Can't wait to be w/ her...ahh I mean you guys... luv ya
so i'm bloghopping tonight and found you. hope you don't mind. ;) lexi is so darling, and you guys seem great. i'm feeling so nostalgic lately and it makes me so happy to see your blog and your happy, darling family! love you (HONESTLY amigo!)
anne
Post a Comment