Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Birthday


Today is my sil Dayna's birthday. Dayna joined the family right as I was leaving on my mission, so we didn't get a lot of time to bond in the beginning; but the more I get to be around her, the more I want to be...
Dayna is a professional mom who is always on top of things. I am so impressed with her ability to get things accomplished. During the time it takes me to ponder things I want to get done, she is already finished with her list and more! Not only does she keep track of two kids, but she also keeps tabs on Matt, which in itself is a full-time responsibility.
She is also a great example of genuine thoughtfulness and caring. Whether it's something as simple as sending a birthday card or an email of encouragement, she has a gift at making people feel important. Whether it was a moment of temporary insanity or the ambiguous nature of the question - - I am so glad Matt found you, and you said "Yes" to joining the family.

I hope you have a wonderful day... I hope you didn't have to make your own cake... and I hope you know how much I love you!
Happy Birthday!!

0 comments: