Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Birthday

Today is my brother Matt's birthday. In complete honesty I can say he is the best older brother I have ever had - lucky, I guess, there really is no comparison group...


Matt is one of those strong quiet types, who is always there for you. Granted I have to tease him that he wont eat anything unless it is in powder form, he has a video game controller permanently affixed to his hands, and his muscles are SO huge that his head looks a little out of proportion... Don't worry Matt the sharp elbow pain will subside soon (hey, it's funny on the inside).

Matt is a great brother, and father; a true modern day hero as he dedicates his life to serving our country. I am so grateful to have him as my brother.

I look up to him, I respect him, and I love him. Happy Birthday Matt!!!

0 comments: