Monday, August 25, 2008

When I grow up

I couldn't help but be inspired as I watched the Olympics. I was amazed at the talents, hard work, and dedication that the athletes demonstrated. As I sat on the couch eating my chocolate, in what ever form I could find it, I pondered on what Alexis may one day accomplish and I realized that the sky is the limit.

Here we have beauty queen on her way to her parade
Or maybe, a cooperate analyst who oversees the on sight inspections
David's favorite, an entrepreneur
Food critic: course this one runs in the family I'm thinking either a commercial actress or a marketing rep.

An activist; we're only bailing you out once kid...
With her dad's brains, I think she'll make an excellent computer geek

2 comments:

the Mother said...

Oh I love it...I vote chef...you didn't use that one. I'll convert all my grand kids and we can open a cafe. I'll retire and just critique and eat!!! Oh wait a travel editor hmmmm....she better start practicing by coming to Utah!

Laura Earl said...

Again I love the posts! Adorable. And you and I really need to hang. Taylor is out of town till Wednesday. Tomorrow...what are you up to?