There are a few moments everyday when I stop and listen to what I am saying, and just shake my head in disbelief. It's probably a good thing I am the only one listening...
"If you bite me - I'm going to pick your nose."
"Hey! Don't lick the cupboard... dishwasher... floor... door... tv!"
"Out of the garbage. Garbage is not our friend."
"You know, you have ten of your own if you want to suck on toes!"
"Seriously?!?! You couldn't have held it 2 more minutes till we were out of the bath? All I am asking for is a little self control."
"Stop being such a baby - just tell me what's the matter."
"ahhhh dahhh da da la laaaaaaaaaaa"
"Lexi? Marco..."
"We have to share... Don't touch mom's phone."
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Say what?
Posted by Jenn at 11:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
wait until you start soundng like "the Mother".....it will happen!
Post a Comment