Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy and you know it

In an attempt to help Alexis feel as though she is contributing to the family, we've decided it's only fair she be allowed to participate a Wii bit. Thus, she provides the ever essential round of applause after we rock on guitar hero (or after I beat David at the sporting events - not that she knows to pick a side, but she's a quick learner).

In her busy schedule of tearing the house apart - one drawer at a time - Lexi has started to wave and clap. Her most favorite trick is clapping during meal time, right as I get the spoon to her lips. She gets quite a kick out of watching her food fly.

2 comments:

the Mother said...

she is getting to big! whats w/ the tongue action. oh my gosh i can't wait to see you guys!!!

Merrilee said...

So adorable! I love it!!!