Well friends, the day we never thought would come is here. I never thought I would see the day when the countdown would no longer be counting... David left early this morning with a promise to keep in touch and a smile on his face.
After some studying yesterday he finally reached the point of knowing that he had done all he could do. And, the only things standing in his way of no longer bearing the boards burden, is 400 questions and 8 hours. The test is completely computerized, but he will not receive his scores for about 3 weeks. Personally, I think that the wait would drive me absolutely crazy. But he insists that he is excited to have some time to just let things go.
Thanks for all the support and constant encouragement. We'll let you know how things went, after we visit the doctor for the ulcer and the optometrist for eye strain....
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
The day of reckoning
Posted by Jenn at 1:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment