So, David got a game expansion of Settlers of Cataan for his birthday, and Lexi was way more excited about the packaging rather than the package. Through some twisted logic I decided it would be fun for her to play in the box with the styrofoam peanuts.
I failed to factor her overwhelming desire to eat the peanuts in the equation... won't make that mistake again... maybe.
2 comments:
She is so adorable! Next time you put her in a box like that (which is a truly genius idea you hat) you can just mail her to Virginia! I promise to be home when they deliver her and I will send her back... at some point. :)
Jank Handy is also another genius!
Hey, Jenn! I tag you! (if that sounds funny I'm new at this...) anyhoo check my blog if you'd like to participate (hope you do) and btw, Lexi is stunning in that adorable bathing suit, where in earth did you find a suit suitable for the fairest little one in all the land?!? ;) Have fun swimming!
Post a Comment