Well friends, I think that I may have stumbled upon my calling in life. No, no, no, not motherhood - let's be real, there isn't really a way to just stumble upon that.
Anyhoo, over the past few weeks, I have been stimulating my neurons with the all the treasures that the Food Network has to offer. And, on numerous occasions as Bobby Flay is throwing down, a food blogger is named as one of the guest judges. Frankly, I don't know why I didn't see it sooner... brilliance I tell you, absolute brilliance.
Anyhoo, over the past few weeks, I have been stimulating my neurons with the all the treasures that the Food Network has to offer. And, on numerous occasions as Bobby Flay is throwing down, a food blogger is named as one of the guest judges. Frankly, I don't know why I didn't see it sooner... brilliance I tell you, absolute brilliance.
I'm not quite sure how one gets into the profession of food blogging, or who I need to send my resume to, but here's what I've got:
Jennifer "the food blogger" Feller (clever huh? and catchy, right?)
Statement of intent: I intend to make eating my life's work. I would like the opportunity to share my life's work (above) with all humanity through the creative genius of blogger.
Qualifications: 1-I eat food eat. 2-I love food: especially food I don't actually have to make. 3-I know that a blog is not a reflex brought on by eating contaminated food. 4-I have a blog.
Previous Experience: 1981-present, pretty much constant eating.
References: available upon request (simply put, there are way too many people that know my eating habits, to list them individually).
So, there we have it! I am pretty psyched to realize that there is a place for me in the world after all. Tho, I am tempted to call BYU and see if I can get a refund, since it's pretty unlikely I'm going to need my degree... who could have foreseen this twist of fate?

0 comments:
Post a Comment