Now, i know this appears VERY odd. But, I learned a very fascinating fact on the Food Network, and had to test it...
If you put the root end of green onions in water - they will regenerate! Now when someone tells me that something is going to regrow after I use it - that is a challenge I can not pass up! And, sure enough... it works.
I don't know that it's really that frugal in the long run, cause it takes a while to get enough to actually cook with, but it's fun to watch them on the counter.
And, David thinks that he is the only scientist in the family... phew... when has he ever brought something back from the brink of death?!? Come to think of it, scratch "scientist"... I'm more a doctor!
Saturday, July 18, 2009
grow baby grow
Posted by Jenn at 3:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I saw that too. On Next Food Network Star. :) I have been wanting to try it too! Awesome!
Miss you guys. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment