one of the gifts that we received as a Christmas "white elephant" last year was a red and white stuffed dog... never in my wildest dreams did I realize what a huge role this gift would play in Lexi's daily life!
she absolutely adores this dog (thanks Blake and Lori)! she cannot sleep without it - preferring to cuddle with it even more than to cuddle with David or myself prior to falling asleep. She carries him around the house all day, plops him down on the ground as a pillow to lounge on, and he must be present for her afternoon and nightly milk. She is so attached that when we venture anywhere - the dog must be present. I even had to stuff him in a suitcase for the flight to Utah last month - I can only imagine what airport security thought when they inspected that bag.

Friday, July 17, 2009
dog!
Posted by Jenn at 2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment