Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Videos of the week

Having a daughter who thinks herself fairly fabulous, I will admit that it's hard for me not to have the camera on all the time. She is such a cheeser. What I really wish you could see, is a video of her watching herself on the computer playback. She gets a pretty big kick out of how cute she is... and, she is getting very good at the courtesy laugh (as is evident in the video).

She is currently working on tooth number 6, so hopefully she wont look like a vampire too much longer - I think she just wanted to show her dentist father who is boss - can't follow the norm for the order teeth usually come in.

She is also exploring new avenues for getting around. She is quite content with crawling because she can move at lightening speed... but day by day she is getting more adventurous on her feet... now, if she could only remember that her knees bend.

1 comments:

Steph said...

Jenn,
That video of Lex's laugh cracks me up. She is adorable. I miss you. I hope she is feeling better. Joshua and I would love to have you girls come to NYC!

Steph