Thursday, September 4, 2008

Body Worlds

David and I made a list of things we wanted to do once our September break was in full swing; on the top of our list was the Body Worlds exhibit. Those of you who have seen the latest James Bond will recognize it as the exhibit where 007 narrowly misses getting the coat check number from the man planning on setting a bomb... good times, good times.
Anyway, it was very interesting. David walked around the whole time pointing out muscles and nerves... I pretty much had no idea what he was talking about... what's new?
Photobucket

2 comments:

Aleisha said...

I must say Richard and I are very jealous. We have always wanted to go to that. Also, I have to say your blog is soooo cute! It always makes me smile. Have a great day! - McConkies

Taylor Earl said...

Taylor and I saw that when we were living in San Francisco...we loved it! I want to see it again! Hope you are having fun with the fam! Miss you guys. OH and Taylor LOVED the pizza. I definitely need to get the recipe from you when you get back