A few months ago, I thought it would be really cool to put together a cookbook with some family favorite recipes. David's mom actually put one together a while back, and we love having the Feller tried-and-true recipes on hand.
Well, you can guess where all of this is leading... I admit that when I started this project, I had no idea what an ordeal it would turn out to be! Already, I have over 75 pages of recipes that need to be polished and categorized; and, that is only half of the list I have requested of my mom.
The goal is to get this all finished before Christmas, so now any spare moment I have is dedicated to things like, "mix till just combined", or "for best results, do not over bake", etc. As anyone can see, it is a glamorous experience.
Thus, if there are not as many bizarre and partially thought out monologues as usual... know that I am blogging in spirit... but for now (and always really) I am centered around food.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Latest Project
Posted by Jenn at 10:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment