Sunday, September 21, 2008

All good things must end

Photobucket
I think one of the most depressing phrases known in the English language would have to be: the vacation is over. We flew home from Washington late Saturday night, and experienced the bitter sweet feeling of once again being in our apartment. It was a perfect two weeks filled with family, good food, and new adventures.
We realized that over the course of our trip we were able to experience a little of just about everything. We had plane trips, road trips, a ferry trip to British Columbia, camping, hiking, shopping, swimming, and various other things that have momentarily slipped my mind...
David started classes/clinic this morning; and, Lexi and I spent the day pining over him. As we try and get back into the swing of real life, I keep reminding myself how lucky we are to be where we are - doing what we are doing... the only person who has any reason to be depressed in Lexi, since she is now again left with only me.

1 comments:

Merrilee said...

Love all the photos! Your hair is adorable curly! Thanks so much for posting them all.