Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sleepin in style

So, when my parents were here visiting they must have been less than impressed with Lexi's PJs because I recently received a package in the mail with new PJs... not my size oddly enough.
It is true that we have been trying to squeeze the poor kid into PJs with tags that range from 6 months to 12 months. And when I say squeeze... I mean literally not a pretty picture. I am not sure if she is going through a continuous growth spurt or if I am simply stuck in the mind set that she will forever be 6 months and small, but signals were crossed somewhere.
Honestly, I have been looking for PJs for her, but trying to find PJs for a child that refuses to stay under the covers and sleeps in the coldest room in the house, is quite a chore. I'm not sure what she has against her blankets, but no matter how many times I sneak in to cover her, in a matter of mere moments she is on top of her covers rather than under them. Oh well, I just hope that when she gets cold she can find her way back under.
Here are a few snapshots of her first night fashion show - in PJs that she could actually stand straight up in with out having the collar choke her....
Thanks Grandma!
Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: