Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Holy Crepe!

Photobucket



By simply reading the blog, it is not hard to see that my life revolves around 2 major things...

  1. Lexi
  2. Food

Of course, David is thrown into the mix, but realistically he is not home enough for me to complete a single revolution!
Tonight, before her bath we decided to let Lex take part in something that is quickly becoming a family tradition: crepe night.
Anyone who has not had a crepe smothered in Nutella is missing out... to say the least! It is getting to the point, that we make a batch of the batter just to have on hand in the fridge so that we can make a couple each night to snack on. Nothing like planning ahead to aid the mid-night munchies (and of course when I say "we", I mean "I").
Anyway, Lex has never before been given her own whole crepe, so it was like her birthday all over for her. She's no idiot! I tried to capture the experience, but sadly pictures really do not do it justice. I wish you could she her as she tried to fit both fists into her mouth - at once - while attempting to slurp the crepe in like spaghetti... she could not get into fast enough. Just wish I knew where she got it from...



Not the face you want to see right before bed... can you say wired?
Photobucket

Notice the Nutella on her stomache? if she could have found a way to lick it off she would have in a heart beat - as it turned out, David claimed that honor...
Photobucket

Well, I guess we finally found a way to make her smile. I have been so worried, she's normally such a solitary, introverted kid...
Photobucket

0 comments: