

Homemade pizza has become a weekly tradition in our house... pretty much the only day of the week David knows he's guaranteed to be fed!
Lexi is very intrigued by each step of the process. Starting with the loud kitchen aid mixer; through, stretching out the dough; testing the toppings before adding them to the dough; and hiding it in the hot cupboard, that says "NO!" every time she tries to touch it.
I recently made the mistake of inviting my YW counselors and husbands over for pizza... one hot house, one messy kitchen, and 8 pizzas later, I was exhausted.
Now that we have gotten used to the "real" thing, I cannot bring myself to buy pizza. For now, we'll keep spending our money on things that I have yet to perfect. Like: Reeses, Yorks, Rolos, and Doughnetts... Mmmm...
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Feller Pizzeria
Posted by Jenn at 11:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment