Sadly, our camera ran out of batteries on Christmas morning, so we don't have pictures from most of our time in Washington. We were pleased to be part of Washington's record snow totals... I expected to freeze in Utah, but it was insult to injury when we arrived in Washington and there was more snow than we had left in Utah! However, there is no topping a "white Christmas" so I tried to keep my grumbling to a dull roar...
We had a great time with David's family! Christmas eve and Christmas day were perfect. We had some time to relax and also time with David's siblings and all the cousins. The day after Christmas the whole family went sailing. Sailing in the middle of December may be one of those things that I never do again (I am still thawing...), but it's one of those things that we will always look back on and laugh - who does that?!
For New Years we went to the beach and spent a few days at a little place called Ocean Shores. David and I had been looking forward to this trip since our last visit to Ocean Shores - 2 years ago - and we were not disappointed. Again, it was fun to get away, and yet be together.
We are so glad that we had the chance to spend the holidays with family! We are sad to be back to reality, but look forward to the next chance we can sneak away and see everyone again.
Lexi's Christmas dress
Mom shows who's really in charge (notice all that white stuff in the back ground)
I don't think she could smile bigger if she tried
Christmas morning loot
Monday, January 12, 2009
Christmas Recap
Posted by Jenn at 3:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment