Monday, June 30, 2008

Sabatical


I was going to start off by apologizing for the long absence... however, since my Mom is really the only one who looks at the blog, and I have been with her during my absence, I guess there is no need for "I'm sorrys".
The past few weeks have been filled with family, food, and lots of car time. My Mom and Aunt Cyndi drove to LA for a visit, and then Lex and I drove back to Utah with them so David could have quiet time for boards prep. I keep trying to convince David that I am taking vacations for his own good, but I think that he is catching on... I'm not sure how much longer the story is going to fly!

1 comments:

Merrilee said...

So I read this post a few days ago and I just thought I would let you know that I check your blog at least twice a week. It would appear both your mother and I are very interested in you all! It was so good to see you all and I can't wait to see Lexi again!!!