Monday, June 9, 2008

In Town


My older brother Matt and his family have been in town on their family vacation. Their adventures have taken them to Disneyland and Seaworld, but I am just glad we have been able to see them. It was fun for Lex to meet her some of her cousins - Joel is 4 and Emme 9 months. Lex loves watching Joel and he knew just what to do to make her laugh. I was excited to see the girls together, but the only time they noticed each other was when one had a toy the other wanted.

2 comments:

dayna said...

man, i wish we could have spent more time together. the girls will love each other, i'm sure, the older they get. we love you and miss you already!

Holly Conger said...

Hi Jenn! I found your blog through Dayna's. Your daughter is so adorable! I love the pictures! What is the age difference between Emme and Lex? Take care!
~Holly (Dayna's sis-in-law)