So for the past 5 days, this is what I have been finding when I go in to get Lex first thing in the morning, or up from her naps...
...sorry had to take the picture off after talking to my parents and getting creeped out about the thought of people stealing naked Lexi pictures for all the wrong reasons...
Apparently, the time for potty training is drawing near - but she seems more than happy to simply be 'au natural'
there are some who tell me that she doesn't know what she is doing. That she's just exploring. That she doesn't mean to make more work for me as I have to wash and rewash her sheets...
oh she knows... she definitely knows...
Friday, October 30, 2009
growing pains
Posted by Jenn at 6:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
so when i am first looking at this, i am thinking, at least the sheets are pee soaked and there is poop everywhere...emme does that almost every morning! yes, i am SO sick of all the washing, too. i wish I could say she was ready for potty training but she is never waking up dry or showing any interest. grrrr. i am ready.
Jenn, you should talk to Stephanie! I remember Esther doing this at the same age. She came up with some brilliant ideas, like putting zip jammies on her INSIDE OUT so she couldn't unzip them...putting diapers on backwards...or with duck tape around them at night...anything to discourage & outsmart her with the mess game. Good luck!!
Happy {belated} birthday!
She's so brilliant! And good call about the naked Lexi pics. We all and probably some strangers would have loved them though. :)
BTW, the Disney Land photos are awesome! I want to go again, but with you all next time!!! :)
Post a Comment