
Yesterday we decided to celebrate at the happiest place on earth... and, it proved to be simply magical!
We road the carousel - numerous - times... so we both got a photo op with our little equestrian. Round.and.round.we.go... and go... and go

Oddly enough, Lexi is terrified of the characters. She refused to make eye contact, until we were for sure walking away, then she was brave enough to wave and say "bye bye"... what courage!
family resemblance? 
we frequented the tea cups more often than I would have preferred... she was having a grand time, while I was trying my best to keep my eyes closed and my lunch DOWN.
Next time we visit, I'm going to spent the whole trip seeing how many pictures we can get with the shape of mickey's head in the background... oh, something to look forward to!
And, what's a b-day without a little cake? She was more than a little determined to have her cake, and eat it too. (Thanks for waking up early, and making the cake Dave! it was delicious - more so cause I didn't have to make it!)
All in all, it was a perfect day. Though we certainly wish we lived closer to family so we could all spend these days together; Seeing Goofy oddly filled the void some how...
Friday, October 30, 2009
Birthday Magic
Posted by Jenn at 6:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
OK Im thinking that comment was meant for me
Post a Comment