
What a month!
I looked at the calendar this morning and saw that it will be July by the end of the week, and I felt absolutely robbed. I have no idea where June went!
It has been a busy few weeks. Starting with an impromptu visit to Utah so that David could prep for and take the GRE as well as Spring finals. And then having both David's mom and my mom here for a week during Lexi's surgery. Not to mention the surgery itself...
Looking back I don't feel as though I really have been incredibly over burdened. But, at the same time it's not a period I would gladly relive (until November I guess).
thankfully we are on the downhill slide... things are getting back to normal... it's still up for grabs whether that is a good thing or not.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Whirl Wind
Posted by Jenn at 12:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
is her cast off? how are things? i can't believe it's almost july either...time never slows.
Post a Comment