While I was in Utah, i felt pretty guilty that David was home alone studying and taking tests. So to ease my conscious and even the score, I made it a point to learn at least one new skill from my mother - and when my mom is involved skill can also be spelled recipe.
So, we undertook chocolate chip bagels - if I can find an acceptable way of fitting chocolate into breakfast, you know I will. And, chocolate chip bagels are pretty much the best kind out there...
Anyway, it turned out to be quite the process. Again, having to be started the night before, allowed to rise in the fridge over night, boiled first thing, and then baked. BUT, man. oh. man...
if this face doesn't say it all... sorry Panera - move over Einsteins - now that I finally know how easy and cheap they are to make at home, my only worry is how much longer my Kitchen Aid is going to put up with my constant use!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Latest Lesson
Posted by Jenn at 12:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment