Once again we have taken advantage of David's break from school, and have been in Utah visiting my side of the family. Next week, we will leave for Washington so that we can spend the holidays with David's family; before heading back to LA for another quarter of school to begin.
All I can say of our time thus far is... Utah is COLD! That's right, I have discovered why everyone here is grumpy and full of road rage - -they are FROZEN! It is true... after about 2 and 1/2 years of living in California, I have grown VERY accustomed to the warm weather. For future reference "places I can never live": Montana, North Dakota, Minnesota, Wyoming, and Alaska (though this one pains me to write - I will be content with only visiting). BRrrr...
We have been able to enjoy lots of outings and adventures while here. Lexi had her first encounter with snow; we wandered through the Festival of the Trees; attended the Christmas concert on Temple Square; and still have a cookie exchange and family party to look forward to.
Lex wasn't too sure about the snow - in fact she was not thrilled about it in the beginning. I tried to warn her about the yellow snow... 





Thursday, December 18, 2008
Snow Day
Posted by Jenn at 11:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment