Lex started dance classes over the weekend. Here are a few clips of her first class.
She was a little apprehensive in the beginning, but she warmed up by the end.
Sadly, she is in fact the child in the class that follows to beat of a different drummer... apparently the music she hears in her head one wouldn't normally hear at a ballet. I half expected the dance teacher to tell us, ever so politely, that ballet requires grace and poise... and... well... see for yourself.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Little Tutu
Posted by Jenn at 6:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She DOES dance to the beat of a different drummer!! So cute!! How are you guys?!
That is the cutest video I've ever seen!!!!! She is adorable! I love that she does her own thing and that some of the kids would follow her. I also love how patient that teacher was and that Lexi would actually follow along but put her own spin on it. She's a genius!
Post a Comment