Tuesday, November 17, 2009

the birthday princess

Well, it has officially been 2 years since Lexi graced us with her presence... and we've loved every minute!
Here are a few pictures from the day...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She not only helped me to decorate her cake, but she had to taste and re-taste it to make sure it was up to par
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

birthday balloons and other presents
she caught on pretty quickly to the concept of opening presents... and oddly enough seem to enjoy it
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Stephanie Feller said...

I love the "..so cute..." comment. She is so adorable. It looks like she had a great birthday!! Happy Birthday, Alexis!!

Laura Earl said...

Ah she is all girl! :) And I really can't believe she is two already. I remember having you guys over when you were prego and it doesn't seem that long ago :)
Happy Birthday Lex.